Bandung Philharmonic supports the opportunity for young conductors to join the Conducting Fellowship Program 8th season of the Bandung Philharmonic 2022. Participants will have the opportunity to hone their skills and enrich their musical experience through mentoring and participation by attending and observing during rehearsals, having opportunities to discuss exercises, and inquire interpretatively with the Music Director and study the works that will be performed this 8th season.
Selected Participant Activities
Those who are selected as Conducting Fellowship participants will work directly and actively together with all musicians who are members of the Bandung Philharmonic and Music Director for the concert that has been prepared for this 8th season. The activities include:
1. Live Conducting Masterclass with Maestro Robert Nordling and the Bandung Philharmonic
2. Individual Training Session
3. Preparation of Scores/Materials
4. Seminars and Other Topics related to Conductor (as needed)
1. Open to all Indonesian citizens, maximum 35 years old.
2. Fill out the Registration Form.
3. Submit Sample Concert Programs, Concert Reviews, or Other Supporting Materials.
4. Send 2 Letters of Recommendation from Teachers, Performers, or other Conductors.
5. Sending Materials in the form of Video Recordings conducting Music Groups.
- The video must show the Conductor's Face from the Front (The position of the video is behind the Music Group).
- Maximum Duration 15 minutes.
- Videos are not edited, and are in standard digital formats (MP4)
6. Attach a list of works that have been performed, have been trained, and are being studied.
7. Pay the Registration Fee of IDR 1.000.000,- (no refund)
to Account: BCA An. Yayasan Bandung Philharmonic No. 279 277 8888
8. Include Photo Proof of Transfer of Registration Fee.
9. For registration please fill your personal information and upload requirement through Google Form here: https://bit.ly/BPS8CF
- Deadline for Registration is 31 August 2022
- Announcement of Selected Participants is September 10, 2022
- Conducting Fellowship 2022-2023 time is October-November 2022 – with a possible additional date in May 2023.
For questions and more information please contact:
WhatsApp 0821 1806 5573 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org